Product Customization 1.6.0.14 - Customer Uploaded Image files shrunk in Back Office

Hi All, I'm having some difficulty in finding the answer to this problem. I need customers to upload image files for their personalised items, and this function seems to work well in front office, with images uploading & the preview bring shown. They show at checkout and the customer can complete their order. The images also show up in the preview section of the order in the back office, but when clicked on to download the files have been shrunk from 1 or 2mb to just 4 or 5kb..?? If I look in the "upload" folder via FTP there shows 2 files for each image uploaded, with one having the prefix of "small" added, but both files are the same size at 4 or 5kb. One image I guess is supposed to be "small" for the preview, but why is the other not the full size uploaded image?

Any help much apppreciated. I have looked through the forum and can' find anyone who has had a similar problem. I'm using the default theme in 1.6.0.14.

Hoping it is a minor tweak to some code somewhere, or a module that needs re-setting...

Thanks in advance to any forthcoming help.

Cheers, Matt.

Quick update on my post above :

I think I've worked out what has happened, I made an edit to the code somewhere(?) to change the size of the image preview when an image is uploaded within product customization. I remember changing the size and now think I changed it twice by accident, which is why both the image preview & the uploaded image are the same size.

Could someone please tell me which folder/file alters the Image Preview size? It would be much appreciated as I've looked everywhere and can't find the code.

Thanks, Matt.