CSS Editor on the cloud

kerrywales

Question

Hi all,

I am hoping someone with experience on the Prestahop Cloud to help me. I am new to Prestashop. I was installing it on my ISP site but following a question to Prestashop was recommended to use the cloud version instead so I am looking to set one up there using the default theme.

The nemops videos have been a great help. Thanks to them.

I was working on the Custom CMS Information Block (second block which I was using to set up "Useful Links".

It took two tickets to explain that the default css did NOT provide bullet points in an <ul>..<li>.. HTML construct. The HTML code I use elsewhere would not work but they gave me the <li style="list-style-type: disc;">

construct in the 2nd ticket!!!

If someone can tell me where I can find a list of styles and attributes I can use on the cloud version that would be great.

Secondly, when I said that the spacing is not good they told me I have to change the CSS. Now I am capable of that but

1. The CSS Editor module does not available to me on the Cloud (At least I cannot find it)

2. I cannot find any menu item that allows me to change the CSS.

Given I have been told to change the CSS where is the CSS editor for a Cloud account.

Thank you for your help.

1 answer to this question

Please ignore my request on where the CSS Editor module is. I found where I can set up an FTP account to access the file structure.

Now I have to work out which CSS file is used by Custom CMS Block so that the <ul> list appears with no large spacing between items, which is the default.