Special Prizes for Categories not Applied Anymore After 1.6.1.0 Upgrade

We "successfully" upgrade PS 1.6.0.8 to PS 1.6.1.0. After a couple of days we realized that the customer group prizing which worked with all releases before is not applied anymore to our customers in the reseller or wholesales categories. 

Reseller now see only basic prizing (reduced by the VAT as defined for these customers).

All the pricing definitions are still in the shop for these groups.

Does anyone have an idea what could be done to get these special prices working again?

Edited by phelfe (see edit history)

Sorry for the misleading theme title. Correct title would be: Issue with 1.6.1.0 from 1.6.0.8 Upgrade: Special Prizes for Customer Groups not applied anymore

I just tested with new special prizes for one of the groups (tested with a correct group member). Defining new special prizes does not work (neither new base prizes nor % discounts). So migrated special prizes as well as new special prizes do not get shown. 

It happens with articles that have no combinations in place as well as with articles with multiple combinations. AND I did delete the cache and retested.

Many thanks for any idea how to fix this.

Edited by phelfe (see edit history)

Could it be a similar problem as the one I have with quantity discounts not showing on product page price?

Well, the discounts is shown further down on the product page but there's no change in the price at the top when you change ordered quantity.
The discount is however deducted in the cart so if they press the button and continue to the cart they will see the price change if they divide total price with ordered amount.

It's not really how I want it to be but perhaps it's the same for you. Did you check the price in the cart?

Edited by Mr.Bean_S (see edit history)
  • Like 1

Hi Mr.Bean_S
The issues is different since the price of the cart and for the orders is just taken from the prize for the standard customer group. Actually I only found out after the shop was live with some new orders in. That makes it also a bit more complicated to go back to the backup. 
It really looks like 1.6.1.0 in our case does just not consider the entries for the special prizing defined under BO specific prizes under catalog-products ...

Many thanks for your reply. I hope that the reason for this new behaviour of the shop (it worked well with these definitions for more than 2 years) will be identified soon.