Can I sync exisiting Ebay store to Prestashop?

Tanda

Hi 

I have an ebay store which has been running for some time, I would like to link it to my Prestashop store (1.5.6.1) but will it affect my current ebay listings? 

I believe from previous threads  that the listings should be created in Prestashop first and not the other way around, will this cause a problem or will my ebay listings be altered in some way? Would it be better to upgrade to the latest PS version first?

Bit nervous of pressing the button and then finding its all mucked up!

many thanks   :)

Okay many thanks Prestalia for your reply. I don't mind buying a module if it works, just didnt want an endless subscription (although was hoping I would just be able to link the two together as I already have products in both stores). 

Many thanks for your help, I will look into Involic.  :)

• 4 weeks later...

The Ghent Altarpiece to die for beautiful Half an hour more time here I do not want to spend. But I stay up late at night. It is the Ghent Altarpiece which does local sex friends not let go of me. In the twelve panels of anno consummate masterpiece the brothers Hubert and Jan van Eyck created a truly picturesque canon of medieval piety. Telling the Flemish masters and interpret less with their figures than with the colors. So I discover that a very specific red of paradise scene is lit on the robe of the Virgin Mary. To kneel down

In Macon do Tauscher an African stew with tomato peanuts and sake cassava is with Chinese cabbage and coriander served Steen dam Ghent Tel.     

http://www.skinnyofflineguys.com/local-sex-friends-2/

that is not a subscription but you buy a module.

the function for export the product from ebay and insert in prestashop is not a work that you can find for free.

regards

Do you know how can i sync my prestashop's stock level if i sell a product on ebay ??

Which module i need for this ?

Thanks