1.6.0.14 Products being displayed in Sub Category they should :(

HI,

I hope somebody can help me with this frustrating problem :(

I already have a website on 1.4.10 and this is working fine and this problem is not an issue on the original site.

I have quite a few sub categories from the home page, I run a Games console repair company, so want my online customers to drill down from the home to get to the model of console they own. On the old website this is not a problem and everything is correct, but on 1.6.0.14 products appear in the subcategory above where they should appear.

For example

When you drill down from the home page to the sub catergories, I would have thought the the products would only be displayed at the bottom of the page when you are in that particular catergory, not show all the products for three different products.

i.e From the home page  (www.xboxonerepairservice.co.uk/newsite)

1. Select Console Repairs
2. Select Microsoft
3. Select Xbox 360  -  you will now see the products wrongly displayed from the three lower sub catergories of the Main Xbox 360 category. This category has three seperate sub catergories  Xbox 360, Slim Xbox 360 and Xbox 360e. 

You should only see the products at the bottom of the page when you are in the correct catergory.

Hope I have explained that well enough 

Heres is the URL for the main sub category with the three sub categories in it, but at the bottom of the screen is the products from the three lower sub categories???

I have checked the associations and these are correct and not linked to the Category above.

Please help, I dont like this being at the bottom of the category and its making the website confusing :(

Thanks

Scooterck