Our Stores Map not working in Chrome - Prestashop 1.6.0.14

HI,

I hope somebody can help me, I'm currently building a brand new website for my business.

My current website is running 1.4.10 and I'm building the new website currently on 1.6.0.14, however I have a REALLY strange problem that I hope somebody can help me get working??

If you use the "Our Stores" in IE it runs and displays the map location of the business fine without error.

BUT if you access exactly the same url in Chrome, then the map is totally blank???

Can anybody help get this what appears to be an excellent module working correctly.

The url to the page in question on for the site I'm building is 

http://www.xboxonerepairservice.co.uk/newsite/stores

Please help as the page works perfectly in IE.

Respect 

ScooterCK

Hello friend, I do not see what your problem is, I do test my browser from Google Chrome and shows me the exact location ...

I advise you to remove cookies, cache, or the entire history of your browser, remember that Chrome browser is a very heavy and utliza many cookies and cache. So I happened to you but my case was different, I did not show what was the choice of ingesar coupon at time of purchase, but I did everything I say and showed it to me. Let me know if you turned!

Cheers,

Santiago

post-673127-0-79413200-1439161755_thumb.png
Edited by sancarroch (see edit history)

Hi Sancarroch 

Firstly thank you for your reply !

Its still not working, I have tried it on six different pc's running Chrome and its exactly the same??

The correct map flashes up for a second and then the map goes to the ocean ??

How can I fix this issue, its fine in IE.

Please help

Scooterck

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...

I have a similar situation using 1.6.1 where the correct map flashes for a moment and then says:

Oops! Something went wrong.

This page didn't load Google Maps correctly. See the JavaScript console for technical details.

It does the same thing in Chrome, Firefox and IE.

Any ideas?

Edited by TDSA (see edit history)