Point of Sale with a Card Reader?

We have to set up a "pop-up" physical shop for a convention for just a couple of days.  I am wondering if anyone has any leads for a POS system that also can use a credit card reader to accept payments?  I have searched and demoed a few different POS modules/apps, but none offer any integration with a credit card reader like Square or PayPal Here.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

• 4 months later...

Omg I have emailed 20+ prestashop developers and 3rd party card reading app developers to find out if there is any integration! So far stripe and quickbooks intuit gopayment look promising. But no response from most of the mobile card developers yet. All of the pos modules are okay except they dont work smoothly like square and paypalhere or you have to input unnecessary data like names and email addresses. Maybe prestashop will graduate to shopify and square ecommerce + POS card processing soon. 

This is what ive been sending to everyone in hope of a response:

"Hi. Do you have a module that will turn prestashop into a full pos system that can also accept cash and mobile payments for selling on the go, such as fairs and tradeshows, such as paypal here, squareup, intuit quickbooks go pay, swipe, etc? Is there a module (or group of modules) that can turn prestashop into full pos that will allow in-store transactions complete with a barcode scanner, card reader and printer that does not need you to type in the customers name or have them sign in as a guest? Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...

I ended up using POSPro, now RockPOS with good results.  We had to use an external card reader which was the only minor downside.  All the orders ran well through the shop and then we had to just manually enter the amount into the reader and swipe the card.  We ran about $40,000 in two days.  The only issue is trying to match up the orders should you need to refund.  We made all sales final because of this.  Hope someone figures out a total integration.