Memberships premium and commission sharing

Hi, I'm creating my marketplace, I bought the module and even here all is well.

The problem is that now I want to build membership for PRO users and Users Business Premium, the idea is that they receive a commission for sales generated within their geographic  codes, ie such vendors Business Premium buy license master the marketplace for their geographical area, and all sales made in their areas will report 10%.

I understand that there is no such function in prestashop first payment of creating premium memberships, but it is not possible?

In short I want to create several types of membership where each user purchases services, these are profits on all sales commissions, as well as affiliation.

For example if someone refers a link to another person and that person makes a purchase, 5% is Who sent the link.

And if that were not enough, I also need to manage payments to all vendors and shops!

Ie the money of all purchases will be transferred to the administrator account, the administrative department and this is who transfer payments to vendors and shops.

Users would see their earnings in real time, but it would only be a number, the real money should go to the administration. The deposits are made when for example the vendor has a minimum of 50 euros.

It is a unique project so far, or so I think! because I cant find  information :(

Thanks in advance and sorry for my english