Page Cache Expires + Disconnect user

Hi All,

I am using 1.6.0.9.

By default, .htaccess use a cache of 1 hour for caching pages, or it could be implemented.

Problem is when a user in frontend try to disconnect, it will should exactly the same page to the user. If he refresh the page by using F5, he will see that he is disconnected, but if not, he will not see him as disconnected.

Any idea how to solve this problem, that should be the same for everybody here ?

Thank you.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi all,

I use Cache-Control and Expires in HTACCESS to cache the pages of my Prestashop.

Meaning, that each page visited, will not be reloaded on next visit for 1 hour.

But the problem is for :

- Header with "LOGOUT" etc... If the user disconnect, he still see the same header with logout, as the page is loaded from the browser cache

- If the user went for example to the order history directly (from email link for example), it will ask for him his credentials. But after he enters his credentials, as he will be forwarded to the same page, it will load from the browser cache, and will show again the login page, except if he refresh manually his page.

Any idea how to solve this problem ?

I think this is common to everybody using Expires and Cache-Control in his HTACCESS. (I would like to keep this headers, as it makes the already visited pages very quick load)

Thank you.