No payment modules have been installed.

Carl05

I live in the UK but the only paypal mod thats free was the canada one

I have used this anyway and set it up

Now, when people start checking out it immediateley offers 2 options..

Proceed to checkout

and

paypal checkout

if they choose paypal checkout it goes straight to paypal, almost every problem solved barring the fact that itsnot evident that they don't need a paypal account and that they could just do it as a guest.

On the other hand, if they choose proceed to checkout, which most people will, it takes you through the motions right to the end, then you get the message No payment modules have been installed.  which again is going to lose sales.

Any ideas how to link this to the paypal mod?

thanks

Carl

• 1 month later...

PayPal USA, Canada v1.3.9 - by PrestaShop I had removed the pre-installed payment module that came with the template before I installed the PayPal USA, Canada. I think that created the problem. I installed the Payment by check v2.7.0 - by PrestaShop then installed the PayPal USA, Canada. PayPal is now a recognized payment type.

I am extremely disappointed by the poor integration of the PayPal USA, Canada v1.3.9 - by PrestaShop module.

The following issues have been encountered.

PayPal Payflow Link: Error - No payment method is available for use at this time. PayPal Express Checkout: Unfortunately, an error occured while communicating with PayPal.

Short Error Message: Transaction refused because of an invalid argument. See additional error messages for details.
Detailed Error Message: Item total is invalid.
Error Code: 10426 PayPal Payments Standard: This is undesirable because the customer is sent to the Paypal website so the dashboard statistics are lost.

I realize this is module "free". But, hardly when I consider the amount of time I have wasted.