Error on "Advanced Parameters -> Configuration Information" Page not show

Hi,

When I click on  "Advanced Parameters -> Configuration Information" the brownser starts loading the page but after some time I receive from chrome the next error: "ERR_CONNECTION_RESET". 

All the rest of the shop is working allright.

I have just updated the shop to 1.6.1 in order to test if it was the problem, but it remains.

I have turn on the error reporting modyfiin the file "config/defines.inc.php". I had one error in the frontoffice and other in the backoffice related with two modules, but I have fixed both reinstalling one module and deleting the other and now I have no errors, but the problematic page stills not loading.

My server is on OVH with the performance 1 hosting and PHP configured like that: https://www.ovh.es/g1175.optimizacion-php-fpm

Thanks a lot!

• 1 year later...

Hi, 

I have exactly the same problem, the shop itself works fine, but the "configuration Information" page is not showing. This panel used to work before, I did a lot of changes in shop configuration and I dont know what can be related to this problem, but I recently activated ssl on my page as well as detailed customer stats so maybe this can be a clue.  

Its not that i need it very much, but it's just a bit annoying- i like my things to work perfect in every aspect:)

What's more I also use the same hosting option- OVH performance pack 1.

Any ideas appreciated. 

thanks

Konrad