problems with Descriptions and Modules

Hello everyone,

Sorry for my bad English... (and thanks 2 bigG Translator)

First, our compliments to the developers PrestaShop, we hope that quickly create interesting forms. (if we were needed we realize willing to work together to locate them in english)

2 we found problems with our installation of PrestaShop:

1. Description in the short and extended in the configuration page of the product, include both descriptions, save the information, but the same does not appear in the product visible in the shop.
The same thing, 'we noticed in the demo on PrestaShop.com, but thinking it was a limitation only linked to it

2. In Pages "Modules" and "Payament" are not visible modules for the configuration and / or installation or uninstallation
We enclose for this problem of SnapShot to better make 'idea of the problem.

Attachments:

Payament.jpg (our site)
Modules.jpg (our site)

Payament_PsD.jpg (site PrestaShop demo)
Modules_PsD.jpg (site PrestaShop demo)

Thanks in advance for 'help and if you need us even in Private and we will give you all the information necessary to solve the problem.

See you soon

Simone
simone.cicuta [at] gruppofutura.com

1659_dIijVFL1yd2HevIRzE90_t

1660_mUfFCNIX6HMigajwtKCL_t

1661_VWc0ePgiheLigzsb0UP3_t

1662_ajzBkpDpFCEdP1yXcnNg_t

Hello everyone,
Sorry for my bad English... (and thanks 2 bigG Translator)

bigG speaks English very well. I only know one word in Italian. Bonjourno

1. Description in the short and extended in the configuration page of the product, include both descriptions, save the information, but the same does not appear in the product visible in the shop.

For the default Prestashop template, the products on the category page only show the short description. Both descriptions are shown on the individual product pages.
You could change your template to add the full description

2. In Pages "Modules" and "Payament" are not visible modules for the configuration and / or installation or uninstallation
We enclose for this problem of SnapShot to better make 'idea of the problem.

Have you entered/configured the required information for those payment methods?

bigG speaks English very well. I only know one word in Italian. Bonjourno

Hello and thanks for your answer, attention that the word is "BUONGIORNO"

For the default Prestashop template, the products on the category page only show the short description. Both descriptions are shown on the individual product pages.
You could change your template to add the full description

I control the page of each product and I do not see it the short description that it extended.
I tried to install it on the local easyPHP but with me the same problem.
The same thing then, 'I noticed on the official demo.

Have you entered/configured the required information for those payment methods?

the problem is that the modules are configured, for if I put a product in the cart and make a purchase me the various payment methods, including paypal.
the problem is that in 'administration, as you can see differences in images that Annex I not see my own modules with the "configure"
This thing instead locally is resolved, I do not want is a problem of my server.

However, if me the opportunity, you can email or private message with the credentials for access if you want to give a 'look.

If you want to send a private message i will respond.

Meanwhile thanks

Simone

Hello and thanks for your answer, attention that the word is "BUONGIORNO"

OK. I will try French - Bonjour :coolsmile:

I control the page of each product and I do not see it the short description that it extended.
I tried to install it on the local easyPHP but with me the same problem.
The same thing then, 'I noticed on the official demo.

Look here - http://www.prestashop.com/demo/9-ecouteurs-a-isolation-sonore-shure-se210-blanc.html
The long description / full description is on the bottom in the "More Info" tab

the problem is that the modules are configured, for if I put a product in the cart and make a purchase me the various payment methods, including paypal.
the problem is that in 'administration, as you can see differences in images that Annex I not see my own modules with the "configure"

Do you have any other payment modules in your modules folder that are not correct?
Do you have a "copy" of a payment module in the module folder?
A copy or a module that is not correct will upset the admin

However, if me the opportunity, you can email or private message with the credentials for access if you want to give a 'look.

I am sorry. I cannot help further. I have broken my Prestashop and I need to fix it.
Maybe someone else can help you