How do I extend the size of the custom cms info block

I have my site with left column activated. Cms info block is at the end of the middle column.

Block is not showing all the information, part of it is cut off. It is also cut off in mobile and tablet views as well.

Please help. Thanks.

post-932356-0-74841800-1437544580_thumb.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

The problem is that:

#facebook_block, #cmsinfo_block have defined exact height in CSS of the default theme. It's set on 344px.

So if the content is bigger, the block does not show it all.

You can either rewrite this value in global.css or add a new line at the end of this file: (set the value as you need)

#facebook_block#cmsinfo_block {

min-height355px;

}

Cheers :)
Edited by Andrej Stas (see edit history)

Hello again, 

Thanks for the reply! although i dont think that is quite what im looking for. I want to extend the height of the "csm information block module" above the footer with shipping . currently i have too much information so its cut off at the bottom How would i do that ? 

Edited by courtneyb (see edit history)

Hello again, 

Thanks for the reply! although i dont think that is quite what im looking for. I want to extend the height of the "csm information block module" above the footer with shipping . currently i have too much information so its cut off at the bottom How would i do that ? 

hmmm, but did you already try to edit the CSS as I wrote? I think that should solve the cut information

• 1 month later...