Payment on delivery shipping

Hi to all. I have a question about configuring Prestashop shipping. Is possible to create a shipper that shows shipping price but dont add it to the payment total? The idea is that the customer will pay the shippment on product arrival. I dont know if this is possible in Prestashop.

Any suggestions will be much appreciated. Thanks

PD: Im running Pretashop 1.6.9

Edition: For the sake of obtain this, i edited the code of a file, more exactly:

/classes/cart.php

There, i deleted the "if ($with_shipping || $type == Cart::ONLY_DISCOUNTS)" block that start in line 1431. With this, the shipping price is shown but not added to the total. Can this change give me problems in the future? Thanks to any opinion.

Edited by seperezf (see edit history)

Hi PhilCorleone. I checked that module, but it isn´t what i really want. "Cash on delivery" charges the total order price to the customer on delivery, i only want to charge the shipping cost on delivery. But if the shipping cost is visible, prestashop always adds it to the order price.

Im still searching for a method. Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...

I cant resolve the problem with the "Cash on delivery wit tax" module. But i found a solution editing the code of prestashop, i have done the following:

File "/classes/cart.php":

I deleted the "if ($with_shipping || $type == Cart::ONLY_DISCOUNTS)" block of code in line 1431.

With that, the delivery shipping is shown but not added to the total price. I really wanted to not have to change the core of a prestashop class, but is the only way i found.

Is too bad that change of code? Can i have problems in the future? Thanks