Issue after upgrade with cart or search

When I do a search I have an error message when adding to the cart directly from the search page. on www.crimptools.com This is happening after upgrading from 1.1 to 1.2. I have attached a picture of the error to reproduce in both IE and firefox search criterior s1 then try adding it to the cart. this message pops up if you go to the view it will add the product just fine and if you do a second search for s-10 and then go back to search s-1 or s1 it will work now. if you select a category and from category page do a search for s1 it will fail again. any ideas?

Ok this is happening with all searches when you first search the store it will error in ff if you add something you searched for . this is only on the first search if you do a second search it will add to the store just fine. with IE it does not through an error it just will not add to the store.
thank
Dennis aka rylersbud

19420_ihJmhr2HzjqwhtEbV3by_t

ok after further testing it seems that when I have security added to the search useSSL= true I then do not have permission to add to the ajax cart. if I take out the useSSL then i get ssl warnings all over the place. both are bad for business. Any Ideas on how to correct this issue? WHen I add use SSL to the cart it blows up. I am just punching at code now so any hints would be nice.

• 3 weeks later...