Cart rule, discount for minimal 3 identique references in a category

Hi,

I would like to offer a discountcode for orders within a specific category. So far no problems, but I want the discount only to apply at a minimal quantity of 3 for a unique reference in that category. How can I get that working? Only if the customers gets 3 or more for that reference the coupon might be applied.

Thanks

post-844510-0-85649600-1436953485_thumb.png

Hi thanks for your answer. The problem is the discount might only be applied when they have a minimal quauntity of 3 of an unique reference. Now it's counting up. So if the client orders 1 reference + 1 reference + 1 reference the system calculates 3 and gives the discounts. But it should only apply for references ordered with minimal quantity of 3.

Thanks

So you'll only want the discount to be applied when there are 3 references? and not the sum of 3 (1 reference)

In other words, you want customers to buy 3 of the same item for the discount to be given AND this only applies to products within, let's say Category A. 

• Like 1

To do this, you'll need to manually add the discount to each individual product. 

Catalog > Products > Select the product > Price Tab > Specific Price > Add new specific price > then configure your discount that way. 

Unfortunately, we don't have a way to do this in bulk with the default software. If you're interested, you can reach out to our Addons Team for their suggestions for premium modules. 

Hope this helps! 

post-843389-0-37768300-1437056395_thumb.png

Actually, I looked at the options and I think there might be a way. Try the following 

1) Price Rules > Cart Rules > Add New Cart Rule >

1a) enter all the necessary fields in the information tab 

1b) In the conditions tab, [x] restrictions, then 

• The cart must contain at least [3] product(s) matching the following rules
  • Add a rule concerning [products], click Add
  • Then select one of the products in that category. 

Repeat for all the products in a specific product category. (I've attached an image of what it would look like.) 

It's not fully automated, as you'll need to update the cart rule each time you add a new product, but it's a coupon code now. 

Let me know if it works for you! post-843389-0-77415600-1437138714_thumb.png