Color picker in back end (for values/attributes) not showing up.

Hey all. I'm using Prestashop 1.6's default bootstrap theme, which I've altered moderately. I've run into an issue where in the back end, I am unable to either choose a color via color picker, or assign a hex color value to the values/attributes I'm attempting to change/add.

Some colors, which I'm assuming were the default color values included with the theme, have color values assigned. Blue, for example, on the website, will actually show a blue box. Unfortunately, even when editing that value that does have a color value assigned, it has no option to change that value. Here's a screenshot showing a color that does have a color value. This is also what I get creating new items, or editing any others.

9uutqGk.jpg

The helpfile shows a color picker here, but if I can't get that back, I'd settle for knowing the location in the code where these color values are assigned. I've only got about 15 or 20 of them to do, and they'll be static once everything is set up.

If you need to reference the website to help, it's http://www.tusaproducts.com . Please, please excuse the abysmal color scheme. My client is red/green colorblind but won't admit it, and is very insistent. 

Specifically what I'm trying to accomplish is to get the correct colors to show on the product pages and in the search area. Currently, I've got a splotchy mess where only the default theme colors have values, as referenced below:

vAi0RFq.jpg

Thanks for the help. I appreciate it.

And nevermind. I'm an idiot. I doubt anyone else will have the same problem, because I must have re-created the color attribute to start with at some point, but this is the solution:

An attribute can be assigned a type as a dropdown list, color or texture, or radio button. I had my attribute set to dropdown list. If you edit the attribute which contains the color values, change the attribute type to "color or texture", the color values will be properly editable.

Edited by Tusa Products (see edit history)