E-Mail Logo and Links problem

Hi,

This seems to be a common problem with many posts but no solutions that seem to fix it.

My issue is that on the customer notification emails the logo is not being displayed within the email, however, is there as an attachment. Also the link back to the site is, {site_url}, is not working.

This began occurring when I uploaded a new image for the mail and invoices.

Please can someone assist?

Thanks in advance.

I have exactly this problem after modifying an email template at translations in the back office.

Now it also seems that my layout has changed somewhat, plus that my logo is displayed in the attachment and the links are not working anymore.

Hope somebody knows how to reset this by telling which files need to be uploaded / renewed.

Thanks a bunch!

Yoeri

I seemed to have found a solution!

I have now replaced all the email templates (in FTP) in the "themes" -> "yourtheme" directory with the (newly) downloaded original prestashop mail directory.

The logo is back, links are working again and the template layout seems OK again.

From now on I will not use the HTML / WYSIWYG editor in the back office anymore, but only editing templates directly through FTP to avoid this problem to occur again.

Hope this helps for all you guys that are having trouble too.

Yoeri

• Like 1

• 2 months later...