Error after upgrading from1.6.0.14 to 1.6.1: [8] Undefined property: sdClass::$price

Hi 

After upgrading from 1.6.0.14 to 1.6.1 I get a error message as soon as I select the "module" menu in the backend.

All modules are listed but depending on which module category I select  I get more or less of the following error message, which pop's up.

Notice on line 136:

.... /sysplugins/smarty_internal:templatebase.php(157)

[8] Undefined property: sdClass::$price

I have attached also the printscreen of this pop up error message. I can close the pop up  and configure modules however I wonder why I get this message.

I cleared the smarty cache after upgrading and I used the standard default-bootstrap template version 1.0 (did not upgrade the template with the one click upgrade)

Thanks in advance for any help

post-590136-0-58058300-1436516971_thumb.png

Hi Gregory 

Great! I changed line 84 in the list.tpl as per above link and I no longer get this message. (with debug true)

Two questions:

- Why is debug "true" after upgrading (_PS_MODE_DEV_, true) ? (btw: The warning message did also disappear with debug "false")

- Do I also have to update tab_module_line.tpl ? (I don't get any further warning after just upgrading list.tpl)

Thanks for your prompt support and response  :)

Hi

After upgrading we wanted people and PrestaShop to be aware of notices and errors, usually dev ops are upgrading and they should be aware and if they are ok with it, they turn it out. It should not appear with debug to off and personally on my PHP version there is no warning. Anyway this has to be fixed, indeed strange you have it with debug to false but it may depends on server config or others things.

You do not have to, but this is taking a second !

Regards

Edited by Gregory Roussac (see edit history)

I will upgrade the other file too..

You are right ... makes sense to have debug true after upgrading... and switching it off after... so we can see by default all messages.

Maybe misunderstanding: The warning messages where also gone when Debug mode was set "false"

I highly appreciate such great support.