Site Problems... Questions From Tristan ?

Hey, Tristan here... Some things you might need to know, I am running Preastashop 1.6.0.14 and my site URL is www.Purelolly.com Below are some major questions that me searching google for these answers wasn't cutting it. If someone can answer these questions below in the easiest way possible then it would be much appreciated.

#1.Here below I am wondering where this is located. As you can see what the right arrow is pointing at, I had to manually highlight that with my mouse to be able to see the "NEW" symbol. where would I find that at to change the "New" symbol color to black?

#2. Next If you would look at the picture below then look at "#6." Picture you will be able to see that the background picture is not visible on my mobile site. What is a way that I can change this to make the background visible on both web and mobile? or I can just delete the space just on mobile if that would be easier.

#4. In the picture below I would like to delete these side options as with my site I would not be needing "Suppliers" "Manufactures" or "Price drop" on my sitemap.. Where would I need to go to delete these?

#5. Here below I would like to know how to change the required fields when checking out on mobile as some fields like the "identification number" field is not needed. where would I go to be able to change these different fields.

#6.Please refer to "#2." for this image below

#7. Please refer to "#3." for this image below.

ADDED ON QUESTION BELOW!

#8. In the picture below with using my apple iPhone 6 and testing this on my brothers apple iPhone 6+ it seem I am not able to select my STATE when trying to checkout.. I tried on a windows phone and an android tablet and it worked fine but I'm guessing this just happens for iphones... What is a way that I can fix this as this is a huge issue??????

Edited by PureLolly (see edit history)