PrestaShop and Quickbooks bookkeeping ?

Does anyone can guide me in this matter? What software are you using?

Recently I've registered Quickbooks and PrestaShop sync module but I'm having problems with setting this two up.

Please point me to any direction, because at this particular moment we are using three different softwares

(Interprise Wholesale at local store, PrestaShop for online and QuickBooks for our service comapny).

We found Quickbooks very easy and functional but exporting data from Presta and importing them to QuickBooks manually is a pain in the ass...

We have Store Manager for PrestaShop which has QuickBooks integration, but only for desktop version :(

Any advice?

I've managed to install Presta sync app on Quickbooks online but I was unable to set up connection.

I've contacted Cloud Cart Connector support team (QuickBooks sync addon manufacturer) but they said that problem lies on the PrestaShop side. 

Does anyone done that? Webservice API key and Quickbooks Online?

Thats a screenshot from error screen:

http://www.cewgroup.co.uk/img/blank/quickbooks_prestashop_issue.jpg

Edited by kluge (see edit history)

We found Quickbooks very easy and functional but exporting data from Presta and importing them to QuickBooks manually is a pain in the ass...

We have Store Manager for PrestaShop which has QuickBooks integration, but only for desktop version

QuickBooks Integration addon of Store Manager works only with desktop version of QuickBooks. If some use desktop QuickBooks, you can download demo at http://addons.prestashop.com/en/administration-tools-prestashop-modules/2937-store-manager-for-prestashop.html  

Thanks Iryna for reply.

I don't want buy any desktop software at least it is necessary :)

I've looked deeper in to options under eMagicOne StoreManager and found Export/Import feature.

Did you/or someone ever tried to Export data from PrestaShop (using StoreManager etc) and Import them in to Quickbooks manually?

Does it works?

Edited by kluge (see edit history)

What do you mean by "Export data from PrestaShop and Import...."?

QuickBooks Integration is implemented in Store Manager. When you start it from Addons ->  QuickBooks Integration, you will see actions offered by the addon, among which "Export Products to QuickBooks", what allows to directly export products from Store Manager to QuickBooks. You can also select the products in Store Manager -> right click -> select Addons -> select Export products to QuickBooks, what will launch the addon and you can proceed with further export settings.  

I mean Export data to .CSV format and then Import to QuickBooks (online or desktop version).

I've managed to export data (Tools -> Export Orders) manually, but to do this I've needed to set up which fields from PrestaShop should be paired with those in Quickbooks so it can't be done automatically.

Maybe I should try use configuration files in StoreManager and/or windows task scheduler to do this automatically?

You do not need to export data to .csv and afterwards import to QuickBooks. Products, orders and customers are exported from Store Manager to QuickBooks directly via the addon. Open the addon and you will see actions possible. Once you select the one, for example product export to QuickBooks, you can configure export settings, what is described here - http://quickbooks-integration-documentation.emagicone.com/quick-start-guide/export-products-to-quickbooks

There is demo version that allows to export 5 records so you can test it.

Thanks for reminding me Iryna :)

Unfortunately, as you wrote before, this addon works only with desktop version of QuickBooks. I was hoping and wanted to test how it works with Quickbooks Online (that's the only version that I could use and test for trial period). 

Online version suits us better than desktop one...

As I wrote above, I've managed to install PrestaShop Sync App under Quickbooks Online Control Panel, but I'm having problems with it's configuration.

After setting webservice in Presta BO and putting all details in connection form I'm receiving this error:

http://www.cewgroup.co.uk/img/blank/quickbooks_prestashop_issue.jpg

I spoke with Joseph Anderson (JMA Web Technologies) - Cloud Cart Help and he wrote:

"Hi, Unfortunately, I do not know why it is failing. Please contact PrestaShop support and see if they can help you.
Joseph Anderson | Director, Customer Success | "

That's why I started this topic on this forum :)

Here are screenshots from my webservice API key tab in BackOffice and error screen from QuickBooks applications screen:

www.cewgroup.co.uk/img/blank/PrestaShop_webservice_settings_001.jpg

www.cewgroup.co.uk/img/blank/PrestaShop_webservice_settings_002.jpg

www.cewgroup.co.uk/img/blank/Cloud_Connector_error_001.jpg

Do you have any idea why does this app won't work with my PrestaShop ?

Why I could not configure webservice properly?

I've just received log file from Cloud Connector support team.

Maybe someone can help me to sort it out ?

presta.txt log file:

API Key: FK83HPU5FZZY6MRQNWP5M73QHVN2LCUK

Host: cewgroup.co.uk
Connection: keep-alive
Authorization: Basic Rks4M0hQVTVGWlpZNk1SUU5XUDVNNzNRSFZOMkxDVUs6
Accept: text/html,application/xhtml+xml,application/xml;q=0.9,image/webp,*/*;q=0.8
User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/43.0.2357.132 Safari/537.36
Accept-Encoding: gzip, deflate, sdch
Accept-Language: en-US,en;q=0.8
Cookie: PrestaShop-f5493c96c7056581b2dc5f94996d95c7=X9JVA%2FYqg6apiB%2FxrB5uylLw%2FXr8z5a762lPpoYTs4Ljz%2Fwv%2BBMfBU1EyKLlQM3VdRf%2BbgtCDTjiHJILId7CUOV%2B9ONpxTepmxELIwCw%2BcM%3D000079; 300gpBAK=R4178755467; 300gpD=R437865153

HTTP/1.1 401 Unauthorized
Set-Cookie: 300gpD=R437865153; path=/; expires=Thu, 09-Jul-2015 13:29:30 GMT
Server: Apache
WWW-Authenticate: Basic realm="Welcome to PrestaShop Webservice, please enter the authentication key as the login. No password required."
Vary: Accept-Encoding
Content-Type: text/html; charset=utf-8
Date: Thu, 09 Jul 2015 13:08:56 GMT
Connection: keep-alive
X-Geo: varn02.rbx5
X-Geo-Port: 1011
X-Cacheable: Not cacheable: not http 200
Content-Length: 0

• 10 months later...