Show the price per unit instead of sales price

Hey guys,

I am in the process of setting up my new shop but I am still struggeling with the setup of my prices.

The prices should be appear per sqm but sold in packages (1 package is 2,30 sqm).

How can I show a sales price per unit (e.g. 5 EUR/sqm) in the shop but indicate on the product site that you need to buy packages for 5EUR*2,3sqm.

My shop just showes the sales price which is 11,5 EUR (5EUR*2,3 sqm)

Thank you very much for your support!

Fabian

Hello Paul,

thank you very much for your quick reply. Unfortunately is this solution not quite working. (could also be me :wacko:)

If I use the attributes it will still show the price of the standard package (eg 2,4sqm) on in the shop which is not what I need.

I could have 1 attribute with 1 sqm, but this enables people to order this quantity and I Need to avoid that.

What I am basically lookind for is a solution, that shows the "price per ..(eg sqm), which is normally placed underneath the price per unit, in the shop. Indesd the shop always shows the sales price.

Any ideas how I can change that?

Hello again

What I was thinking of was for you to have the base price of, for example, £1 per metre then using attributes and values to increase the price to £2.30

So:

Attribute = 1 Packet

Value = 2.3 metres

The price increase = £1.30

Paul