Front end page went blank

Hi,  it's my first time here.

Let me stress this once:  I am NOT a newbie!

Just few days ago I installed prestashop 1.6.0.9 on my vps to test it, and since I liked it I started working on it.  I have created couple of categories, I've managed translations and bla bla bla....

Everything was working ok, and one thing I never tried is to try to order something for testing purposes. This is maybe coincidence because this is last thing I remember after FRONT END PAGE WENT BLANK.

So, backend is doing good, everything normal. But front page, ALL WHITE.

1. DEV MODE ie Debug set to TRUE, no error output whatsoever, just blank.

2. Cleared cache both prestashop and local on my browser, NO HELP.

3. No apache's error_log in prestashop's root folder - nothing

4. No errors in /var/log/error_log

5. Permissions checked, good

I tried everything I know and read every single page on google there is - still nothing, no help.

So, PLEASE I need a help from someone with some experience with Prestashop. Don't tell me to ask my hosting since I host myself at my own vps. Other websites, mostly wp and one cs-cart on my server are working just good.

So, help here, please!

Thanks.

URL to test?

Have you tried the browser console (right click inspect element on Chrome) so if that shows anything up

If you can get in to the back office try to disable any non standard modules. (try performance and disable non standard modules and overrides

Try to delete htaccess see if that helps

Thank you haylau,

I tried disabling non-presta modules  and disabling overrieds after which was cache deleted and still no god. I deleted .htacces right now and everything is same, backend loads ok but frontend page blank.

URL for us to check?

Try Advanced Parametrs > Performance. Scroll down to CCC section and disable / enable those features one at a time. Clearing caches each time

Try Preferences > SEO Set Up URLs > enable disable friendly urls etc , one at a time clearning cache each time. Same page , are the shw URL's ccorrect? 

Hey heylau,

Thanks buddy but it seems like I am destined to restore my lastnights backup and see if that solves the problem. Although I have done some serious changes today and one probably cost me this mess.

Anyway I can't say that Prestashop is easy to manage, especially if you bump into something like this and searching google doesn't help at all. Not enough material outhere.

Thanks pal, you're ok.

• 1 year later...

Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$smarty in /home1/sworld/public_html/wholesalestationery.in/classes/module/Module.php on line 2330

Fatal error: Call to a member function createTemplate() on a non-object in /home1/sworld/public_html/wholesalestationery.in/classes/module/Module.php on line 2330