Looking for addon. Shipping!

Hi. I´m having a problem with my prestashop store. I have my country divided in 6 zones, and each zone has different shipping pricing, my problem is that prestashop shows "Free Shipping" if you not logged into your account.

When logging into your account cart shows the actual shipping price for your zone.

I have found a store that also have country divided in zones and they have nice solution that when you going into the cart there is drop down menu with states of the country. And when selecting your state it shows you actual cost of shipping to your state.

So im looking for addon that allows me to the same.

Like here:

http://www.outletelectro.com/carrito

In "Gastos de Envio".

Thanks.

if each zone has a fixed price shipping cost for your item(s) you could use the attributes and set up 6 attributes labelled as you would call each zone. each attribute could be edited so for example zone 1 attribute adjusts the price by +10 euro. each zone adjusted to add the cost of the shipping.

You would then just apply the attributes to your product(s) and would be able to choose the drop down option you saw on that site you mentioned. Customer would choose the zone and his price for the item would increase by whatever you set it up for for each product. The drop down list for each zone would show in your cart. You would be able to adjust each price increase for each product too manually as you apply the attributes to the product.

hope that makes sense :)

Edited by Statuesque (see edit history)

Thanks Alexk345, but im in Spain.

Statuesque - The prices are not static they change based of products weight. So you solution its not suitable for my case. But thanks.

The thing i really need its addon for this dropdown menu in cart.

I get my price from 3rd party and weight i have to reorganize. so basically calculate total weight and divide by line item and approximate to integer. Each line item can handle max of 35 lb. All zone calculation done by 3rd party.

Just create module and calculate price like i did .

if you are coder sample is here

http://blog.belvg.com/how-to-create-shipping-module-for-prestashop.html

Also full working sample here mycarrier

Also you can get ups carrier , fedex cariier module and compare with prestashop guide.

I use that to create module that work for me.

its simple if you understand it. Then you can customze to what ever ...no need to buy module and if it do not do what you want , you will be wasting time. Atleast this way once you learn you can apply to many projects.

I am off the philosophy of teach a man how to fish than selling him a fish. I do not like to monopolise the knowledge. good chaos is necessary some time to create better society. let everyone know everything. :)

Edited by alexk345 (see edit history)