Can´t find and translate phrase

Hello,

I am desperate, in blockuserinfo (top right "Moje nastavení") on http://www.Jewelton.cz I want to translate one last phrase "My Account" to my language. The problem is, that under module translation there all other phrases, but that one "My Account" not... I tried to search it in other translation sections, but that phrase is nowhere.

In tpl file the phrase is assigned to blockuserinfo normally as other phrases:

<li><a class="logout" href="{$link->getPageLink('index', true, NULL, "mylogout")|escape:'html':'UTF-8'}" rel="nofollow" title="{l s='Log me out' mod='blockuserinfo'}">
								<i class="icon icon-unlock-alt"></i>{l s='Sign out' mod='blockuserinfo'}
							</a></li>
						{else}
							<li><a class="login" href="{$link->getPageLink('my-account', true)|escape:'html':'UTF-8'}" rel="nofollow" title="{l s='Login to your customer account' mod='blockuserinfo'}">
								<i class="icon icon-unlock-alt"></i>{l s='Sign in' mod='blockuserinfo'}
							</a></li>
						{/if}

<li>
							<a href="{$link->getPageLink('my-account', true)|escape:'html':'UTF-8'}" title="{l s='My account' mod='blockmyaccount'}"><i class="icon icon-user"></i>{l s='My Account' mod='blockuserinfo'}</a>
</li>

Can someone help me find this? I dont know why it is not in translations :(

Thank you...

Hi!

Go to the Location / Translations / Translation of installed modules, choose your language!

Then go down to the module blockmyaccount, here you'll find what you want to translate.

Best regards
MacRoy

Hello MacRoy,

thank you for your post.

Even in blockmyaccount I have that string translated... But there is My account, and in tpl file I have My Account and assigned to module blockuserinfo, but my head doesnt get why it is not under this module, even nowhere else... :(

Any ideas? :)

Thanks