PS 1.6 PROBLEM Serve resources from a consistent URL for all product images

stefanoste

Fresh install PS Testing site with GX Metrix  found following warning: Serve resources from a consistent URL.

From GX Metrix commend:The following resources have identical contents, but are served from different URLs. Serve these resources from a consistent URL to save 3 request(s) and 7.9KiB.

I have check the BO and seems all ok , canonical url set to Redirect to the canonical URL 301 and Friendly URL  On 

Ps 1.6.0.14

I tried to look  inside all possible setting but I still at  same point and googling around I couldn`t find any solution  , I would really appreciate some help in this matter as seems to be a really big problem for me as all product I insert come out with the same problem 

Thx in advance

Stefano

Edited by stefanoste (see edit history)

Fresh install PS Testing site with GX Metrix  found following warning: Serve resources from a consistent URL.

From GX Metrix commend:The following resources have identical contents, but are served from different URLs. Serve these resources from a consistent URL to save 3 request(s) and 7.9KiB.

I have check the BO and seems all ok , canonical url set to Redirect to the canonical URL 301 and Friendly URL  On 

Ps 1.6.0.14

I tried to look  inside all possible setting but I still at  same point and googling around I couldn`t find any solution  , I would really appreciate some help in this matter as seems to be a really big problem for me as all product I insert come out with the same problem 

Thx in advance

Stefano

Anyone can please advice ? Any module can solve this problem ?

Edited by stefanoste (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...