Is anyone else having issues using the paypal europe module

sounds

Hey,

I have tried deleting/reinstalling the paypal europe module, updating it, recreating my paypal app etc. with no luck.

It sort of works if I turn off that option for login with paypal, actually when you go through the checkout it doesn't work

Most of the time I'm getting a 500 server error when I click on anything to do with the cart block, unless I turn off login with paypal.

I'd really like to continue using presta but paypal is the main payment gateway for this project and it doesn't work right.

I've tried contacting the developer of the module because someone else got in touch with them and got it sorted i think.

I've tried asking pesta support and asking in the forum with not much luck.

Anyone else having similar issues? This is my last try at getting this fixed before I delete and move on.

Edited by sounds (see edit history)

yes im having same issue, i tried reinstall several paypal still dont work, if i turn off paypal login i get still this error

Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$access_token in/var/www/prestashop/modules/paypal/paypal_login/paypal_login.php on line157

Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$expires_in in/var/www/prestashop/modules/paypal/paypal_login/paypal_login.php on line158

500 Server Error Edited by tashkas (see edit history)

I'm out of luck, i was testing two other carts but the support wasn't great so I decided to try more coz I need the support when I can't fix something.

I'm not inclined to fork out on a system if the free version lacks support.

• Like 1