Cannot change store logo or mobile logo

Hi all,

Been using prestashop for a few weeks, just moved away from opencart and really liking it so far, so I have this issue and wondered if anyone could help or knows of a quick solution to the problem.

the problem is I cannot change the store logo or mobile logo, only way for me to change the logo is to ftp it and replace the exisiting ones but then that logo is used for all images mobile mail and invoices.

I have a theme I bought off prestashop addons called babydoll and I purchased the attribute wizard pro module, now everytime I go into pref themes I get "Theme specialdev207-bootstrap already installed."

If I try to change any images I get the above message, now I copied my whole directory to another area on my VPS and everything works, I then copy it back and it doesn't work I get the same problem as before, so has anyone came across this problem and knows of a fix?

many thanks

Andrew

ok found out the problem, for anyone else who has this problem when connected to prestashop addons through the backoffice then you get this error, when not connected to the prestashop addons images can be changed