Zopim live chat and payment gateways

ll just wondering if anyone can advise me on which Zopim live chat module I should purchase. There seems to be 5-6 options. I'm based in the UK and would like to add this feature to my new website. Also a quick search on good old Google shows zopim as a free widget yet on the addons site it is a paid module?

Also I currently have PayPal set as a payment option but would like to add a debit/credit card option. I was thinking of trying stripe? Again can anyone recommend the best stripe module? (Or any other payment gateway) again I based in the UK and ship to the UK only. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Hello

I am not sure if you are using Prestashop Cloud as you posted this topic in the German Cloud forum as well as this one.

If your on Cloud then you are generally tied to the Add-ons store bt I do know of a free Zopim module that works with Cloud

I can't really help anymore as I do not know how your site is hosted

Paul

Hi Paul yes it's the cloud version. Ha I realised after I posted I couldn't understand a thing on the forum! I think i found the right place to post now?! :)

So even though everywhere on line says Zopim is free we have to pay. Makes sense! If I have to use a paid module which one should I purchase?

Hello again

OK, it will be a lot better for you to post on the Cloud forum as hosting in Cloud offers you less freedom.

Anyway, I do not use Zopim but I do know of a free one for Cloud, as for Payment gateways, well, everyone has a horror story about every payment gateway - the same as they do about UK banks.

it really depends on what your looking for, I may be wrong but i don't think you can get an SSL on Cloud at the moment so this may lesson the possibilities open to you.

I used to use Moneybookers {Skrill) but have changed to Stripe as it's cheaper

Paul

Oh am I still not posting in the right forum? Well at least this ones English so I guess I'm getting close!

What's the free one for cloud please? How do I install it if it's not in the addons?

Yes I was thinking of using stripe but why are some £39.99 and some £100+?

Thank you for your speedy replies

Hello

Use this link for Prestashop Cloud

https://www.prestashop.com/forums/forum/260-prestashop-cloud/

Afraid I do not use Cloud so I can't really help you on the whys and wherefors but I would assume that although they are Stripe modules, perhaps one offers more, like a better looking mobile appearance.

Paul

Edit: I forgot to say that the menu I use is not the default one

Edited by Paulito (see edit history)