Paypal Checkout Button Goes To A Blank Page

sounds

Hi,

I have Prestashop latest version and reinstalled the Paypal Europe Official module several times, and recreated my paypal api.
Had a few issues with it recently, I'm getting 500 server error pages unless I turn off Login With Paypal.

Also if I click on the Paypal Checkout button under the Proceed to checkout button. it brings me to a bland page.

site.com/modules/paypal/express_checkout/payment.php

The same thing happens if I use the pay with paypal button at the end of the checkout, I'm logged in as a customer.

I've spoke to a few people and all have some kind of issues with the paypal module.

The site I'm working on uses paypal as the main payment gateway, but I can't get it to work.

I'm working on two other cart systems and paypal works fine.

I've contacted presta support and the module developer, no reply as of yet.

This is not a good situation for anyone that uses paypal in their presta store to do business.

Any info appreciated.

Edited by sounds (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...

No man no luck yet, I started another topic here asking if anyone else has issues

https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/449327-is-anyone-else-having-issues-using-the-paypal-europe-module/?do=findComment&comment=2081071

I really like PrestaShop but I can't fix everything and there's no support for this so far, as far as I know.

Edited by sounds (see edit history)