Moneybookers (skrill) module not working

Hi!

I have a serious issue with the moneybookers module. I tried to contact the developer and opened an issue at github, but I don't get an answer.

Perhaps some of you guys can help me :)

When a customer tries to pay with moneybookers he gets redirected to skrill for payment, and after the payment he should get back to my site for an order confirmation. 

But when he clicks on the back to the merchant center button, he gets a 404 error and no order is generated in backoffice altough he has made the payment.

Another issue is, when a customer tries to cancel the payment he also gets a 404 error.

I took a look at the modules soure code and found something interesting . (at least I hope so   :) ) 

JyBB2pD.png

I think this can't work because there is no order-confirmation.php anymore, right?

I tried to delete the .php and now I get redirected to the order-history, but of course there is still no order confirmation created in backoffice.

I would highly appreciate it if someone could help me.

Ps.1.6.0.13 / Skrill 1.6.10

I can;t help, but only to say I tried and tried with Skrill but eventually just had to dump it as too unreliable. Perhaps they are cheaper than PayPal for a reason - not as reliable

What I don't get is that I can't be the only user of Skrill who has issues with it. 

I wrote the developers of mybbservices serveral times, but did not get a single answer. 

I opened a forge ticket, also no answer. I wrote in this forum, no answer.... 

I would switch to Paypal Plus if it would be available in my country.

Unfortunately I did not yet find another credit card provider who is willing to accept a small merchant and has no setup fee.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

same problem here, but as you and all the others I searched for got no progress with Skrill Support I made it by myself. I am not a big coder, so I made it the easiest way. 

as it works in the backend, the payment gets through, the order admin shows moneybookers confirmed, everything works fine, except the confirmation page. 

Therefore, my solution was the following one

1. open the moneybookers.php

2. create a CMS site and write something like "Payment confirmation - thanks for your shopping. We received your payment and will soon deliver your product"

3. search for line 644 and replace the return_url line for $mbParams['return_url'] = 'https://yoururl.com/content/skrill-confirmation';

that's it, easy, simple and works. Because the payment process in the backend is done correctly, only the confirmation site is missing and when you make them manually, nobody will know. 

• 1 month later...