AdminOrder modules/sorting suddenly wrong

kmorgen

Have a weird problem, I can't sort unfortunately (PS 1.6.0.14)

This morning the various modules inside AdminOrder page were suddenly moved to random positions. They used to be in the top of the admin order page (shipping, payment modules etc).

So went to Positions to check the hook, and to my surprise the DisplayAdminOrder was no longer hooked to a position (had to check the 'Show hooks without positions' to see it). The modules were still there and in the right order, but I guess it is supposed to be hooked to a position to work, right?

I have no idea why this happened, since no updates/coding has been made, and have no clue how to fix this?

Anyone?

UPDATE: I compared the AdminOrdersControllers.php with a previous backup and no changes here. For some unknown reason there is also a smaller one in the Override, but the backup also had this.

Edited by kmorgen (see edit history)

Nobody have a clue?

I noticed I occasionally get this error message in the log, but not sure if related?:

PHP Warning:  PDO::__construct(): php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Temporary failure in name resolution in /classes/db/DbPDO.php on line 44