Prestashop 1.6.0.14 module for shipping fees

serpeal79

Hi. I'd like someone to modify the shipping module provided in Prestashop 1.6.0.14 (or to create a new one from scratch) in a way that I could fix "special" shipping fees per product and zone.

I want to be able to fix the shipping fees for a product in a zone, this shipping fees can be set to 0, so that zone would have free shipping. If I do not set special shipping fees in a zone, then the usual calculations should be performed.

The idea is to create a table with id_product, id_zone, shipping_fee.

In the backoffice->products section there should be a new tab in order to set shipping_fees per zone, if nothing is set then the usual transport rules calculation should be performed.

In backoffice there should be another section to set a MAIN zone (in my country we have land and islands, where land is the MAIN zone). This is because I want to show FREE shipping fees to the MAIN zone in the products page in the frontoffice.

In the frontend there should be a responsive tab in the products info page describing shipping fees per zone in a html table (if I have fixed a price per zone then it should show that price, otherwise it should show the normal calculations) and also the price for the MAIN zone should be displayed below products price.

There should be a place in the backoffice to set the way the table with shipping fees per zone is displayed in the products page (in a html table, or inside divs, add comments at the end, etc). This is not a must, but it would be nice. At least I should be able to add comments to it, for example describing an special customs duty behaviour for an specific zone or whatever.

Freelancers bidding for this job should have experience creating Prestashop modules. I need this to be coded as a separate module as much as possible. If you need to touch the Prestashop internals this should be documented for future updates.

Bidders should send me a private describing their skills and an aproximate (time and money) to finish this project.

Edited by serpeal79 (see edit history)