This merchant allows shipping to U.S. addresses only.

brohemath

I am getting this prompt when trying to checkout.

I am not sure if it is paypal module related or Presta settings.

I have changed all my shipping settings to include all worldwide locations but still getting the prompt.

It did not happen at first, I tried a specific item when I first tested the module and it was fine, but now when I go back on the same item that prompt comes up, in fact on all the items.

This merchant allows shipping to U.S. addresses only. Please go back to the merchant site, enter a U.S. shipping address, and restart PayPal checkout.

it is a known address in NY, NY with a correct zipcode I am using.

I thought maybe it is just the one shipping option (USPS reg priority) so I tried some of my other ones, like USPS EXPRESS priority but the problem is on all of them.

I have also tried other addresses in other US states and same problem.

EDIT: I got it solved, the URL in my paypal business account was not the same as the URL my Modules is on, I changed the PAypal Business information to the new domain the new website is on and problems solved.

Spoke too soon, now it is happening AGAIN!!!! ugg.

what is funny about this is if I use good US addresses I get the above quote, but if I use addresses I know do not exist it goes through! this paypal module is buggy at best.

Edited by brohemath (see edit history)

I have come to the conclusion this is IP related.

If I log onto the presta shop with a U.S. IP the cart works fine, however if I use a VPN with an IP other then in the U.S. the purchase is denied with that prompt.

Does anyone know a work around on this? or how to open up your shop to international buyers?

Edited by brohemath (see edit history)