Want to get an idea of price for module update/modification

rgwhitaker

I'd like to get a quote to modify an existing module.

I have the Dropship module by Module Bazaar. I've been going back and forth with them for about the last 5-6 months. Bottom line: they're just not getting it!

The last thing I need  is for someone to add the functionality so that when a customer orders more than one item from a single vendor, the module will produce a parent-child label from either UPS or FedEX.

I don't know how big of a deal that is, but I need someone who knows Prestashop and who thoroughly understands UPS and FedEX.

This has been going on for several months and I'm  tired of it. Unfortuntely, they don't seem to understand how UPS and FedEX functions here in the U.S.

Thank you.

Hello Sir,

Thanks for the job post

I can help you on this. We charge at an hourly rate of USD 8/hr.

Thanks

Prevaj

I'd like to get a quote to modify an existing module.

I have the Dropship module by Module Bazaar. I've been going back and forth with them for about the last 5-6 months. Bottom line: they're just not getting it!

The last thing I need  is for someone to add the functionality so that when a customer orders more than one item from a single vendor, the module will produce a parent-child label from either UPS or FedEX.

I don't know how big of a deal that is, but I need someone who knows Prestashop and who thoroughly understands UPS and FedEX.

This has been going on for several months and I'm  tired of it. Unfortuntely, they don't seem to understand how UPS and FedEX functions here in the U.S.

Thank you.