Moving my prestashop subfolder to public folder url 1.6.0.14

hey everyone,

i am kind new to prestashop platform, the current issue i have is that i have worked on my prestashop on subfolder www.mysite.com/prestashop, and now i finished editing all products and configurations.

i'd like to move www.mysite.com/prestashop to just www.mysite.com to load up my prestashop content which i finished in the subfolder,

i have talked to my hosting which is justhost.com, and they not familiar with prestashop also, so i came here for some solutions, i am kind newbie so please bring it to me gently, thanks so much 

hi CEWD, thanks so much for the video, my another concerns is that my root folder has word press theme live right at this moment, so when i move all prestashop content to root folder, would it be interfere with my old live site? i try to delete the old word press site, but i have no idea what to delete, if there is no interference, then i might just leave the old content there too?

Don't worry, if you private message me i'll sort it for you tomorrow. The banners and links will be because you've used absolute paths instead of relative paths. And if you haven't already deleted the wordpress site we'll just simply back it up before moving the prestashop site.