Compose a download link

Bojdeuca

Hi,

I need a module or some coding for my prestashop store, an online bookstore, who sell also ebooks. The code must do the next actions:

when a client buy a digital book, if the book is stored on our partner server, depending on the asked file, the store will ask the file from our partner server, composing a download link (with the partner specifications) based on three different codes (two variables - ISBN, ID - and a fixed code). The variables will be inserted through the admin panel, by manual data entry or, if is possible, from our database, and then the product page must have the specified fields who will be completed when the product is created. This link will allow the download of a book (DRM applied) from an external database (the partner server). Then, our store must store the file in the client account and deliver the usual download link to the client. Is essential that the two links must be different one from each other.

If we will start a discussion, then I will give you the rest of the details. Please PM

Thank you