Frontoffice shows blank page but backoffice runs fine

samuelprabhu

Hi!

I am using prestashop 1.6.0.14 for my shop. Everything was working fine, recently i have updated few products.

After that i am facing a strange issue, that my frontoffice shows blankpage and not showing any error even after turning on the error report [ define('_PS_MODE_DEV_', TRUE); ]. My backoffice works fine with no issue. I have tried to clear cache by manually as well as in backoffice. But still no use, anyone please help to sort out this issue.

This is my URL: www.sayarjewellers.in.

Hi Samuel,

"sayarjewellers.in"? Are you sure? Who is says it's not registered. I'm getting the following message from Google Chrome when trying to connect. If you are getting the same message, I would guess it's unrelated to prestashop and had more to do with your domain.

This webpage is not available
ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED
The server at www.sayarjewellers.in can't be found, because the DNS lookup failed. DNS is the network service that translates a website's name to its Internet address. This error is most often caused by having no connection to the Internet or a misconfigured network. It can also be caused by an unresponsive DNS server or a firewall preventing Google Chromefrom accessing the network.

Hi Samuel,

"sayarjewellers.in"? Are you sure? Who is says it's not registered. I'm getting the following message from Google Chrome when trying to connect. If you are getting the same message, I would guess it's unrelated to prestashop and had more to do with your domain.

This webpage is not available
ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED
The server at www.sayarjewellers.in can't be found, because the DNS lookup failed. DNS is the network service that translates a website's name to its Internet address. This error is most often caused by having no connection to the Internet or a misconfigured network. It can also be caused by an unresponsive DNS server or a firewall preventing Google Chromefrom accessing the network.

Hi! EdEichman,

Sorry the actual URL is www.sayarjewellers.com (admin url: www.sayarjewellers.com/admincp) and not www.sayarjewellers.in, I have mistyped.

Actually I have noticed now relating to this issue that when deactive the added categories, the front office is showing.

When adding more category the frontoffice becomes blank and shows no errors.

Edited by samuelprabhu (see edit history)

• 1 month later...