Transfer Multistore with godaddy host

Hi,

I recently moved to GoDaddy hosting.

Everything is working good on my main store ( i have multistore enabled )

I also have multistore enabled and I'm getting for some stores the message :  Safari can't find server ( I tried also on other browser systems and are getting similar kind of messages).

The strange thing is, that some stores do work and others don't. So I rebuild the ht.access file. Checked my database on shopurls, erased shop urls in the multistore section, waited 48 hours to see if a server update would help, add a new multistore, emptied cache, erased web history and cache, deleted the parked domain and added it again,  but nothing seems to help

I'm out of options at the moment within my knowledge. Who knows what this could be and how to fix it. I'm guessing it has something to do with the links. Help would be appreciated.

UPDATE!!

So I'm looking now at the DNS settings in my Cpanel and see that even though from the server where im hosting I directed the domain to the new server the point of direction in GoDaddy is to a different server. This begins to make sense now. 

Edited by Crazyweb (see edit history)

This is the solution.

As  I assumed that all domains would point to the same server, pay close attention to which server GoDaddy points the parked domain. Its not automaticly the same. Simply change it to the pointed one and ready.

Please markt this topic as solved