Problem with ShippingEasy Integration?

Hi, 

I have been trying to integrate the ShippingEasy module to my newly setup Prestashop, however, I am unable to get the ShippingEasy module to actually show up as the carrier list. I think I have configured it properly and entered all of the API information, however, when the user checks out, no shipping option shows up other than what I have manually entered. Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Thanks, 

William

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I am also having this issue.  Tried searching around but unsure if this is an actual bug or just a configuration issue.  I have filled out all the API info, etc into the ShippingEasy config screen, however not getting it as an option for available carriers when filling out shipping info screen of products. Tried uninstalling/reinstalling module. Made sure localization information was filled out and correct. Also tried enabling/disabling stock management and advanced stock management with no luck. Site is currently not on HTTPS, but from reading documentation this should only prevent ShippingEasy from sending order/shipping info back through the callback URL correct?  It shouldn't prevent ShippingEasy from showing up as an option in available carriers I assume..  Any help or advice is appreciated! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 8 months later...