module install error

Hello - I am having a problem installing the Brinks Checkout Module. I tried installing a different module and it works though when installing the Brinks module I get the following:

The Module page returns 2 errors

The '.$folder.' you uploaded is not a module

Module not found

I tried uploading the module as well though I can not seem to find the location of the module to erase it and replace. Is there more than one location for the modules? Where is the module folder located? Thank you in advance for your help!

PrestaShop™ 1.5.6.1

Hello - I am having a problem installing the Brinks Checkout Module. I tried installing a different module and it works though when installing the Brinks module I get the following:

The Module page returns 2 errors

The '.$folder.' you uploaded is not a module

Module not found

I tried uploading the module as well though I can not seem to find the location of the module to erase it and replace. Is there more than one location for the modules? Where is the module folder located? Thank you in advance for your help!

PrestaShop™ 1.5.6.1

Im hoping someone can help?? Thanks

Have you tried talking to the module developers?

Have you downlaoded the module directly to computer? Check in side, there could be a readme file. It may be that you have to install in a certain way. Often the zip file has to be unzipped and then only a certain folder inside that has to be uploaded