Shipping Fee Issue - One PAge Checkout Process - PAypal express Checkout (Europe V.3.8.2 module)

Italian_prestauser

Hello,

i have installed Prestashop 1.6.0.14 and  Paypal Europe V.3.8.2 module.

I have enabled the express checkout option, i have also selected the one page checkout payment process.

I am experiencing the following issue:

After adding an item to my cart and clicking on "check out" button(inside the shopping cart) i am redirected to "shopping-cart summary" page.

This is actually the opc page which allows me to select shipping and payment method all at the same time.

I am not logged in because i will be using "paypal express checkout button", the only thing i have to do in this page is to select the shipping method and then click on paypal's button to be redirected to paypal's website to complete the payment.

My site offer 2 different shipping types: A(default) and B (not default).

The issue occurs If i select the shipping method B which is not default and which has a different cost from method A.

The OPC page shows the correct updated total (subtotal + Shipping B cost). Paypal's website displays the correct updated total too (subtotal + Shipping B cost )

The problem shows up after i have completed the payment procedure on paypal's wesbite and i am redirected  to my website to the order summary page  to click the "confirm the order".

Basically the problem is that the total of the order displayed on hte "summary page" (and that will be charged by paypal) is wrong because the total include the cost of the default shipping method A even if i previously selected the Method B.

I noticed that this issue occurs only if I am NOT logged in before clicking the "express checkout button" in the OPC page.

It is like my site forgot the choice made before being redirected to paypal's website and as i said it only occurs if i am not logged in.

Can someone help me to fix this bug of the Europe module?

Thank You in advance.

Edited by Italian_prestauser (see edit history)