Mobile Theme Tweaking Needed

rturner

I'm using PS 4.11.  Haven't upgraded because this is so stable.

My mobile version of the site "works" but my customers are complaining.  There is a product slide show running on the main site and it is center stage when pulling the site up with an iPad or phone.  Those customers who can figure out that the menus lie below go down there and see the choice to "View Full Site".  They often do this because it's easier to navigate.

That's great, easier for them and it looks like the site they're used to, but for one major problem:  They can add products to the cart, but checking out never gets past the Shipping Choice.  Then it reverts back to the beginning of checkout.  If they left it in mobile mode, they can check out fine.  But none of them realize that.

So I would like someone to tweak the mobile site, making it look more like the "normal" site if possible so that people can navigate easily.  The choice to switch to "View Full Site" should disappear as it just leads to problems checking out.

You have to create a test login to see the shopping cart and be manually approved or you won't get to run a test shopping cart.  So let me know if you're interested in checking it out.  www.ecg.com/new/

Thanks to all who responded and PMed me.  I am using a longtime member of the forum to transition this site from 1.4 to 1.6.  It's my main online business site, so I didn't want to fool around with it on my own.  I appreciate all the great help here.

• Like 1