BUG: Product atribute

Hello. 

The main is that I can not create product combination with 7 attribute all with 5-8 values.

For example:

1. Procesor: 1,2,3,4,5,6,7

2. RAM: 1,2,3,4

3. HDD: 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8

4. GPU: 1,2,3

5.Resolution: 1,2,3,4

6. Batery: 1,2,3,4

7. System: 1,2,3,4

8. Notebook bag: 1,2,3,4

You need to use Combination generator to do this, however it is so many combinations, the generator always break down since it exceed sever response, since it make the combinations 10 min. So it breaks down and you can see just some attributes in this product in frontoffice and you can not edit this combinations in backoffice since it the system stops working then you try to click on Combination Tab in administration of product.   

My server runs on maximum and still have same result. 

So I suppose that in Prestashop is impossible to do combinations of such a range. 

Do anybody have any idea how to solved it, or how to get it run other way? 

Thanks for your help, but it do not works for me. Same results. I stopped generating combinations because of response timeout. And also can not get to Combination tab in product administration, also because of this huge number of combinations.  

thanks again.

No error report, just -  504 Gateway Time-out

With less attributes, for example CPU: 1,2,3,4,5,6,7 with HDD:1,2,3,4,5 is no problem. 

But in my example form first post, there are approximately 500 combinations. 

​Is you server able to contaminate so much combinations?  

Thank but this is not finally good solution, since I realize that the number of combinations is not 500 (according example) but 172.032 combinations (7x4x8x3x4x4x4x4).So it is inposible to inset this to the database.

Thanks for your time.

However this is real BUG and BAD PRINCIPLE to make such a product combinations.  

So we can say, that prestashop is unable to do product combinations with such a range of attributes.  

• 2 months later...

Thank but this is not finally good solution, since I realize that the number of combinations is not 500 (according example) but 172.032 combinations (7x4x8x3x4x4x4x4).So it is inposible to inset this to the database.

Thanks for your time.

However this is real BUG and BAD PRINCIPLE to make such a product combinations.  

So we can say, that prestashop is unable to do product combinations with such a range of attributes.  

Did you got any good results increasing the time ou timeout field? I got the same problem as you.