Product price w/ Attributes display $0.00 using Attributes Wizard Pro

Hi all,

I'm hoping you good folk could help me out or maybe another user has had the same issues.

I have a shop that has been operational for over a month now and lately have been experiencing some issues with a products price displaying as $0.00 when added to the cart. These products have a number of attributes which can be selected and have all been tested prior to launch. I have purchased and am using Attributes Wizard Pro and have also contacted the team at Presto Changeo regarding this.

I'm using PS 1.60.09 and the latest version of Attributes Wizard Pro 1.7.8.

No uprgrades have been made to PS.

We have been receiving online orders correctly and suddenly have had some customers complaining that the total price have not been displaying correctly, so I have deleted these products and created new ones.

This morning I checked some of my products with associated attributes and all have displayed $0.00 in the total price but shipping price was displaying correctly. I have also added products without any attributes in which these products displayed correctly, so is this an issue with the Attributes Wizard Pro? or could this be something else?

I contacted presto changeo and this is the first complaint they have received regarding this issue.

This seems to be happening on and off and I can't keep checking if my products are displaying the prices correctly or not. Is this an issue any of you experienced before? and what was done to correct it?

I cleared the Cache and again this has somehow (fixed) this problem temporarily until the next time it comes up again.

I have attached a few screenshots of these products with and without attributes.

url:

www.arrowwraps.com.au

I do hope someone can point me in the right direction.

Thanks in advance,

arnold

post-866025-0-58863400-1428024619_thumb.jpg

post-866025-0-59232400-1428024678_thumb.jpg

post-866025-0-15547200-1428025336_thumb.jpg

Okay, use your FTP-Client and in your Template-Folder find the file: product.tpl and make a copy of it to a save place on your drive.

Edit product.tpl and search for: group_reduction = '{$group_reduction}'

Change to: group_reduction = '{1- $group_reduction}'

Save and copy it back to your FTP Space.

I hope, it fixes the bug like it did on my PC

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey Guys,

Thanks for all your input.

It took a few months to identify and solve this issue and there were a few factors that had caused this. It took this long due to the fact this issue would arise towards the end of the month! Don't know why, but it did.

Javascript, updates and my Theme were the factors! The theme was the most significant, being incompatible with AWP Pro.

I've received support from the creators of AWP Pro and they were quick to respond to all of my questions and concerns.

But the biggest support and help that solved this issue was from Lesley at DesignHaus42. This was way over my head and I didn't have the time for this. I cannot say enough of the awesome support and quick response times I received from Lesley, not to mention the time difference between Australia and the U.S, this has saved me a lot of time and I have been able to concentrate more on sales.