Changed CSS Files Are Not Updating

I have, around about half an hour ago updated my css files and changes 'global.css'. I changed the max-width for '.container' from 1170px to 100%.  I have uploaded the current file where i have changed the 100% part back to 1170px. My site is londonkart.ae. Force compile is on and Cache is off. I have also checked with my hosting company and they have confirmed that they have no caching system and have also cleared cache multiple times on my browser, tried it with other browsers and with other computers. I am now all out of choices and cannot figure out what to do. Please help!

Thanks In Advance

global.css 

• 4 months later...

For anyone with the same issue, I had the same problem and found out that when you edit css file, first turn off Smart cache for CSS, upload edited css, than turn on the Smart cache for CSS again. Also work after you edit it again, just repeat the steps. It looks like when you turn it on it generates the new file (obviously :)) It was very anoying! Hopefully this will work for others too :D

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Hi people, I've got a very strange issue. I updated the global CSS. Turned off the "Smart cache for CSS" option and everything works. Turn it back on and it's all broken.

I've done everything I can think of:

Pressed the "Clear cache" button

Turned off Smarty Cache, and all the CCC options.

Deleted everything (except index) within the smarty cache and compile folders

Deleted everything (except index) within themes/default-bootstrap/cache folder

Force recompilation

Turned everything back on.

Nothing gets my site to load properly anymore until I turn off "Smart cache for CSS".

Does anyone have a clue what's going on?

Cheers

Nick

Edited by n_s_simpson (see edit history)