Items not appearing in Shopping Cart.

I am in the process of setting up our online store. And I was testing it out, and when you add a product to the shopping cart its shows that there are 'X of products in cart', however, nothing shows up in the cart when you view it, and the Total stays on zero. What really baffles me is that yesterday it was working fine!

I was wondering if anyone had any clue as to what could be causing this. I hope I explained it properly.

There is a known bug with the wishlist and shopping cart that causes the cart page to show up with nothing. Try removing the wishlist module block, I don't think you necessarily have to uninstall the wishlist.

Well come to find out, I didn't even have the wishlist module installed. I installed it just to see if anything changed with the shopping cart, but I am not that lucky and I still have the problem. :(

Do you have the newsletter installed? When it's been talked about in the bug forum, people had multiple blocks installed.

Basically what I did was take everything back to the original files and theme, then take all the blocks away except for the cart.

One by one I added them back in until I found the one that caused the red X. That for me was the wishlist, but I think someone else said it was the newsletter for them.

Sorry it didn't help.