[THANK YOU] Thank you, Presta team and Forum members.

Salus

Hi, everybody, I just dropped by to say a big THANK YOU  for all your help in creating our online store.

It was an interesting journey that I started more than a year ago ( somewhere around january 2014) without any knowdlegde at all of html, css, prestashop, online marketing or whatsoever. A year has passed, and our store is online now, working. It`s not the fanciest, or hasnt got all the features, still has many bugs, but it is working, and I love it.

I know that thousands of online stores grow daily on the net, like mushrooms after rain, but it is the first for us, and it is ours. And this is mainly thanks to you, Prestashop community. You people were the ones who helpded us in the way, solving our problems, disecting and analizing our code and design, proposing solutions for every problem, even the most simple ones. I will not mention any names, because it`d be a long list, so I just say

THANK YOU, PRESTASHOP COMMUNITY!!

I OWE YOU A BIG ONE... :)

It`s not my intention to use this topic as a marketing tool, but if anyone of the contributors wants to see what YOU/we created, here is the link:
www.salus-tehnomed.ro 
Of course any comment/critic/suggestion is more than welcome :)

I tried to make it as simple as possible, only to the point, no needless things to lure away attention.

Edited by Salus (see edit history)
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...