Universal Product in Multiple Categories with Dynamic Title

I am looking for a module or some sort of customization to achieve the following:

My Category Structure:

Dell - Main Category

+ Latitude - Sub Category

++ D620 - Sub Category of + Latitude

+ Inspiron - Sub Category

++ M1705 - Sub Category of + Inspiron

I have an item/product called 90W AC Adapter PA - Series. I have the title "90W AC Adapter PA-Series" and then followed by Description which has more details.

When I select Dell -- Latitude -- D620 then the title should show "90W AC Adapter PA-Series for Dell Latitude D620". It should automatically add the Category -- Sub Category and any other sub-category to the title, the page title and the breadcrumb.

Same thing should happen when I select Dell -- Inspiron -- M1705 then the same item should now show as "90W AC Adapter PA-Series for Dell Inspiron M1705".

This way I only have to list an item once and select all the related categories/sub-categories and done. Now if a user searches on Google "Dell Latitude D620 ac adapter" then they will land directly on Dell -- Latitude -- D620 -- 90W AC Adapter PA-Series for Dell Latitude D620.

Please let me know if there's a third party module available or if someone has run into this before and customized some areas to achieve this.

Also, this capability is available on www.vehiclefits.com add-on module. The only thing is there's no support for vehiclefits and they don't support version 1.6. Otherwise it would have solved my problem.

Please help!!

• 8 months later...