Featured Products Get Disordered!?

Dear Friends,
At the front page of my website, the products are not in an organised way, but a disorder way.

Anyone has an idea?

Thanks a million.
Rachal

• 2 weeks later...

I'll say in other words: products in Home Featured displays in the order which this products was created. And sort ordering (BO -> Catalog -> bottom of the page, under column "Position") do not work :-S . Seems like a mistake in Home Featured module or I can't understand something..?

1669_VkwyDYRd4QwGIT48Jggb_t

Stroller,
It seems that we are the only ones who have those problem. Weird.
But anyway i reinstall the website and now the problem seems gone... So maybe you can have a try?

kathy

I'll say in other words: products in Home Featured displays in the order which this products was created. And sort ordering (BO -> Catalog -> bottom of the page, under column "Position") do not work :-S . Seems like a mistake in Home Featured module or I can't understand something..?

I have the same problem. I'm just ignoring it for now while I attend to other problems
If it is sorting by the order in which it was created then it sounds like it is sorting by the ID so we must be able to change the php file to sort it by something else like product name

• 4 weeks later...

Stroller,
In fact, it doesn't mistake in Home Featured module as you thinked. By default, it was odered by date add new product.
You can view detail in file homefeatured.php at line 68:
        $products = $category->getProducts(intval($params['cookie']->id_lang), 1, ($nb ? $nb : 10), 'date_add', 'DESC');

If you want order by with position, you must change 'date_add' value by 'position' value. In addition, you can order by with different params as name, id_product, price, manufacturer, etc...

I have been tested, it's OK.